Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Garden

I have several gardens around the house. The fist one is my classic Italian garden that includes 5 varieties of tomatoes, 5 varieties of peppers, 2 kinds of parsley and several varieties of basil and to remind me Grandmom, mint.









My second garden is a raised bed with parsley, basil, lemon balm, tarragon, marjoram, rosemary, oregano, cilantro, fennel, radishes, green beans, 2 kinds of cucumbers, and a few tomato plants that came up on their own from last years seeds.





My 3rd garden is new this year, and came about due to my love for eggplant and squash and their love to takeover my gardens. They are huge. About 4' wide and 3' tall with tons of blossoms and four 6" squash already. There is also winter squash on the other side of the fence.








There are flowers abound the whole house, here are some of my creations...






No comments:

Post a Comment